Dear Heavenly Father, we greet You today with a fervent desire to be one with You, to know You, and be known by You. Let Your ways, truth, and Spirit guide this day and everyday. Open our womb of understanding to walk out what You have instilled in us. We thank You for Your divine impartation in us, and in the ones You have chosen for this impartation, as we desire to be one with all Your saints across the earth; to unite as one, as we serve You and only You in our heart, mind, and soul, through Your grace, mercy, and peace. May we find the freedom to overcome this world and the wiles of distraction all around us FATHER. This is the righteousness You have for us, and may we all receive You through this understanding.
We thank You and we bless You through our submission to You in YAHSHUA’s name.
This is the definition of righteousness, from the Webster’s dictionary on e-sword, take note of the fact that this righteousness we speak of is all about our HEAVENLY FATHER and HIS character, which is how we are to live on earth:
1. Purity of heart and rectitude (rectitude of mind is the disposition to act in conformity to any known standard of right, truth, or justice) of life; conformity of heart and life to the divine law. Righteousness, as used in Scripture and theology, in which it is chiefly used, is nearly equivalent to holiness, comprehending holy principles and affections of heart, and conformity of life to the divine law. It includes all we call justice, honesty, and virtue, with holy affections; in short, it is true religion.
2. Applied to God, the perfection or holiness of His nature; exact rectitude; faithfulness.
3. The active and passive obedience of Christ, by which the law of God is fulfilled (Dan 9).
4. Justice; equity between man and man (Lk 1).
5. The cause of our justification.
The Lord our righteousness – (Jer 23).
This is a time to rejoice, a season to come together so that we all might understand what is going around us in the world, in the earth, and in the heavens. Our heavens is where the understanding of all this is birthed. Our understanding of everything around us has been given to us by our HEAVENLY FATHER. What a gift to bestow, what a present to cherish, what an understanding to have, that without divine guidance and discernment, we might miss the spiritual events going on around us.
We, at The Voice of Healing, a forerunning ministry, have been dedicated to seeking out the righteousness of the LORD and ALL of HIS creation. The righteousness of understanding HIS word, the truth in the Spirit, will bring us to a righteous ability to walk out the truth in our daily actions in the physical/natural state, as we perform our earthy duties with a righteous spiritual understanding, to be the ones whom the LORD counts on to walk out HIS righteousness, to be the light in a dying world.
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
Our life, as it was created by the LORD, has been changing since the first day of creation. Take this day as an opportunity to see and hear what is going on in your life, to repent from unrighteousness, and move into the place the LORD wants you to be. Enjoy and rejoice in our FATHERS, grace, mercy, and peace HE has for you to bring you into a freedom that is eternal.
Share with the world around you, with your family, at work, at the store, wherever you go, be the light the world does not know.
We, at The Voice of Healing, want to thank everyone of you for all your support and prayers as we move into the next season the LORD has ordained for us, as we are being used to be the light for the regeneration of the earth’s heart, mind, and soul.
Visit us at voh.church, share and enjoy, and as always:
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY BEING THE BLESSING YOU HAVE BEEN CREATED TO BE!